Thursday 15 March 2012

Injury Woes

It's been three weeks or so since I have completed an Olympic challenge, it's been a frustrating time. An injury picked up in a football match means I've been limping, with pain in my left heel and foot as it impacts the ground. Known as "Plantar Fasciitis" it's proven to be a niggling injury that's hard to shift.  A set of orthodic insoles and stretching exercises should hopefully see me back to full fitness shortly.



In the mean time I've lined up a non physical challenge, I'm going Olympic rifle shooting ...so expect an update soon!

The opening ceremony of London 2012 is getting closer and closer. I have a long way to go with this Olympic Challenge in that time, getting back to fitness is the first priority, then it'll be rowing, diving, sprinting, cycling, high jump... Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment